Natural remedies for acne treatment are safer for the skin, inexpensive and easy to make in the comforts of ones own home. Try one of these natural solutions for acne to prevent, control and finally get rid of acne all together. There are several easily available items found in our homes that can be used for getting rid of acne fast. Some of the home remedies are as follows:
1. Tea tree oil is cleansing and is very useful in fighting bacteria that causes acne. Use plain tea tree to spot treat acne before going to bed or add a few drops of tea tree oil into your daily facial cleanser to help reduce pimples and acne infections on the face.
2. Honey and Cinnamon: The antibacterial properties of honey and cinnamon help a lot to get rid of acne fast. Take 2 teaspoonful of raw honey and add one teaspoon of cinnamon powder into it and mix it well. Apply a generous amount of it on the acne and wait for half an hour. After you wash it off you will find that the redness of the acne has disappeared.
3. Good and Bad Food. Caffeine and chocolate are actually bad for breakouts (they stimulate the production of breakouts-creating-hormones), and so are all fast and processed foods (which contain toxins, skin ‘irritants’, excess sugar and bad fats, all very damaging to your skin. On the other hand, green vegetables, whole-grain or multi-grain foods (including whole-grain pasta, whole-grain rice and whole-grain bread), fruits (especially if all organic thus free from pesticides) are all excellent for your skin and essential if you have already developed scars (your body will try to repair its own skin but you need to help it and not hinder it).
4. Pesky pimples always seem to pop up at the most inconvenient times. To quickly conceal the appearance of a pimple use ice. Although this wont heal the acne or cure it, it will help make it not so noticeable for a big day or night. The cold of the ice will reduce the redness of a pimple and shrink it. Simply hold an ice cube on the pimple for a minute.
5. Mint Juice: Mint juice is an effective acne treatment. Add some turmeric powder to the fresh mint juice and apply the paste on acne. Keep it for 15-20 minutes and then wash off with warm water. After the acne is cured, if you continue to apply fresh mint juice on your face every night then acne prevention is possible in future.
6. Combine equal quantities of lemon juice and rose water. Apply this solution on the acne and let it sit over it for half an hour. Then rinse off with water. This treatment has to be repeated daily for 15 days in order to cure the acne.
Author is an online medical researcher on acne treatment and skin care. Click read more on acne treatment, natural ways to get rid of acne.